i think im almost done with the game.i finished the main story line about dragons and the elder scroll, as well as the civil war between stormcloaks and imperials (i joined the storm cloaks btw :3 i thrashed the imperial [email protected]@rds to surrendering)i joined the theives guild and finished itjoined the mage...
-Complete the Daedric Quests: There are many different ways to start the Daedric quests. They have no relation to each other. They all award you with a useful Daedric artifact. Here are some of the Daedric quests and descriptions of how to start them.-The Black Star: Talk to innkeepers and ask about rumors until you are told of the shrine of Azura.Visit the shrine and take the quest from there.-Boethiahs Calling:Find a book called Boethiahs Proving and read it, Randomly encounter a Boethiah cultist, or Randomly find the Sacellum of Boethiah (Located east of Windhelm)-A Daedras Best Friend: Go to Falkreath and speak to a guard or a man named Lod and find the dog that he wants you to find.-Discerning The Transmundane: During the main quest Elder knowledge you are sent to the Tower of Mzark. After you get the Elder Scroll don’t forget to grab the Lexicon on your way out.-Do the Bards College: If you talk to almost any bard in an inn then they will ask you if you have thought about joining the Bards College.-Kill Paarthanux and rebuild the Blades.-Become the Thane of all cities.-Regain the Influence of the Thieves Guild in all cities: You do this by completing five side jobs for Delvin and Vex in one city and then you will be given a quest to get back Influence in one city.-Do any Side Quests that interest you.-Randomly explore the wild looking for Giants and Mammoths to kill.-Explore every mine and get rich by smithing random JewelryThat is all the things that I can think of
Skyrim copied Christopher Paolini’s Inheritance series.
All through out the book I’ve noticed many similarities to Skyrim. Many. Too many.1, King Hrothgar/High Hrotgrar2. Dragons are powerul beings3. We use powerful “magic” through words(ancient language, and it’s name simply being referred to as “the word”)4. a group of defectors…
1. The name Hrothgar is from Beowulf, a very old epic poem.So it wouldn’t matter, as Paolini stole it from there.2. Dragons are powerful beings in all old tales from before written language. Its certainly true in the stories of King Arthur. Its also true in Dungeons and Dragons. A RPG from before Paolinis books. They also have riders with whom they bond in Dragon Riders of Pern, written before Paolinis books.3. Word magic dates back to the Bible. In King Solomon’s books it lists the true names of different spirits. That idea is so old, and used in so many different books its hard to name them all. But specifically in Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings words in the elvish language are magic.4. The Foresworn is a name that comes up in lots of places, like Warhammer! Which also predated Paolinis books.5. The black hand is also a mafia like group that do extortions in naples and the USA. Im sure there are plenty of other examples. its certainly not original or clever.6. In Tolkein’s the Similarion the Ainur bring everything into being and create words for everything and bind them together then teach the elves. Like I said, word magic and its connection to creation predates WEstern Civilization. Its a very common idea.Its most likely they both stole stuff from the same places, not each other. But they could have just thought it up. None of the things you are mentioning are very creative or very original. All these ideas and names are so well used it would be hard to even figure out who came up with them first. The one thing I know is that they were not created by Paolini. He hacked his mythology together using lots of traditional fantasy and sci fi works.Dragons are powerful beings….Seriously? You think that someone would need to read it somewhere to come up with that? A dragon is huge, can fly, and has teeth and claws. In many tales they have magic items. They breathe fire. In the Chinese horoscope the Dragon is a sign of wisdom and power. How else would someone write a dragon but as a powerful creature? Dragons appear on crests of nobility. Don’t you think its kind of obvious? Now if two books had mosquitos as some kind of powerful majestic race, that would be an unusual coincidence. Dragons; Not so much.
How to level up speech skyrim.
How do I use the skyrim: dragonborn console commands to teach me the third word (dov) for bend will.
I had a glitch that wouldn’t let me complete the quest because storn would not read the black book, so I had to complete the quest with a console command player.setstage dlc2mq05 1000but now I have to manually get the third word of power for the “bend will” shout which is “Dov”I looked…
The XX in you command line is actually a variable. Depending on how many DLCs you have and where in the load list your dragonborn DLC is determines what the code actually is. Try changing the xx to 01, 02, 03, maybe oven 04. I forget if the list starts with 01 or 02.
Skyrim Players. Still Playing.
This game has been out for some time and I’m still playing with the first character I created.He’s only level 60 (Xbox) due to the fact that I also play a PC version. Which is a whole lot better due to mods like Frostfall. Unfortunately, my PC fried due to a beer accident lol. Going back to xbox is like…
I played Skyrim for 900 hours then I moved on to other games like Dishonored and Fallout. I go back to Skyrim once in awhile, usually to test something so I can answer questions on Y!A. Most recent Skyrim visit was to check out the four mountain peaks on Solstheim that I didn’t know about. But I’m pretty sure I’ve otherwise seen 99.9% of the game. I’ve played through 3 times, with characters that are now levels 85, 60 and 60. I have all of the achievements on PS3, no mods. I can’t play my level 85 character more than 20 minutes at a time, or my PS3 lags and eventually locks up.
Skyrim quiz. How addicted are you.
1. How many followers can you have at once?2. How many houses are there in the game?3. How many shouts are there?4. How many holds are there?5. Name one book with a skill increase.6. Name 3 conjuration spells.7. Name the destruction spell elements.8. Name one jarl.9. Battle-Born or Grey-Mane?10….
1. Three, one recruited, one quest and one dog2. one for every major city? I havent been to them all yet, too bust wandering.3. looooads you want me to name every songle one?! I’m a warrior, not a shouter4. One for every major city? I dont get bounties, i’m too sneaky for that! Got a bounty of 40 in Whiterun, thats it.5. The Black Arrow v1 (archery)6. Summon Flame Atronach, Summon Frost Atronach, Summon Skeleton7. Fire, Frost, Shock8. I dont care about their names, they dont matter!9. Personal preference. I have no alleigence, just like on Fallout New Vegas. I may have done quests for some factions but that doesnt make me one of them.10. They’re worth 1 Grand Soul. Only an idiot would sell a Black Soul gem to a vendor.And i lebieve the former High King’s name was…………..*cough*. Obviously :p
How do i level up speech up fast in skyrim.
I now have no idea how to level up my speech fast in skyrim since the black briar glitch has been patched. Any idea’s i’m already level 42 in speech.
SPEECH (NOTE: The Riften Glitch was fixed with 1.09; no longer works) Here are some tricks1. There’s no real “Glitch” to it go to the Bard College in Solitude; pay for training2. Keep selling everything you find3. Talk to everyone there are some simple quest that will give you speech bonusesNOTE: Imperials start with the highest Speech score and seem to level-up quickly with speech related quest and encounters.NEW INFORMATION for PS31. Forge the Aetherial Crown in the quest Lost to the Ages.2. Get the blessings of the Thief Stone and the Lover Stone.3. Sleep in a bed you own next to your spouse. (Must do this with the crown unequipped. Also you can’t be a werewolf.)4. Now all your “thief” skills should be leveling up 50% faster for eight hours.5. Go craft as many iron things as you can (iron is cheap and common) and sell them. Improving them first raises the value a bit but takes more time and money. (Note: the Speech skill will still level up even if the merchant has 0 gold. Also, sell things one a time as opposed to 6 or more as a unit.)ADDITIONALLYIf you have the Cutpurse perk, the money should be easier to pickpocket back.OR You can purposely get caught stealing and then use bribe with guards to avoid bountywhich will increase your skills.Other than that..reading certain books will increase and sellinga lot to different vendors will increase your speech.
(SKYRIM) How to fill the black soul …
I talked to Falion got the black soul from him , got the Trap Soul book even , but when he asked me to kill someone and get his soul , i tried and killed so many ppl and ive got nothing ! can anyone help?
That is strange. Normally, all you have to do is kill a random person while having some means of using Soul Trap. I never had that issue though, and you must be the first. I would either reload a save before you attempted a Soul Trap, or restart the console, or clear your system cache 8assuming you have a PC or 360 version of Skyrim).Or… do you have a PS3 version? If so, there’s really nothing you can do. Skyrim, like Fallout 3 and Oblivion, just are not suited to play well on the PS3. I really don’t know why. All 3 games are the most buggy on that system.And yeah. jason is right too. I will probably laugh if you give him Best Answer though, because… well, how hard is it to figure how spells work in Skyrim?
How do I fill a black soul gem in skyrim.
I’ve tried a hundred times and it never works. I have the soul trap spell book and I cast it on a person and then it says the spell was casted but then it doesn’t fill the gem! I really need to know how to do this to cute vampirism!
Cast soul trap on any humanoid and kill them. Only human souls are black & are always grand souls. You can buy the spell book to learn soul trap from many merchants or you can buy a weapon that automatically cast soul trap upon striking.
- Discovering Mythology – Quests and Journeys ebook by Don Nardo
- Premium 3 5 Edition Dungeons & Dragons Magic Item Compendium- Rules Supplement V 3 5 D&D Accessory ebook by Wizards RPG Team
- How Many Game Of Thrones Books Are There?
- Tears of War- Dragons Call Book Two Volume 2 ebook by Blue Harvest Creative
- The Finder Watchers Quest Trilogy Book 3 ebook by Margaret Buffie